MUTEC REF10 NANO
The REF10 NANO is the compact version of an audiophile 10 MHz reference master clock in the superior quality you should expect from clocking specialist MUTEC. It is based on the already well-established REF10, but transfers its technology, praised by many customers and reviewers, into a new, significantly lower price range.
With the REF10 NANO, dedicated music lovers are for the first time able to significantly improve the sound performance of their home digital audio system for a moderate investment. Likewise, thanks to this MUTEC reference master clock, aspiring studio owners can guarantee their customers maximum sound quality when mastering and recording their music productions. No matter which kind of playback setup the REF10 NANO is used in, a noticeable increase in transparency, spatiality and dynamics will be clearly audible.
The REF10 NANO can be directly connected to up to four 10 MHz-compatible devices. D/A converters, network switches, re-clockers, clock generators, CD players, servers or streamers are perfect partners. In case these components do not have a dedicated 10 MHz input, an MC3+ or MC3+ USB interface from MUTEC provides the necessary interconnection between the REF10 NANO and the audio equipment to be synchronized. The REF10 NANO is the perfect partner to an existing MC3+ or MC3+ USB. Together they raise the signal’s audiophile quality – already improved and re-clocked by the MC3+/MC3+ USB interface – to an even higher level.
Take the chance and discover what your digital audio system is capable of. Entering the sound-enhancing world of 10 MHz reference master clocks has never been more affordable than with the REF10 NANO from experts MUTEC!
- Audiophile 10 MHz reference master clock with extra low phase noise
- Improves and enhances compatible D/A-converters, re-clockers, music servers, network switches, streamers, CD players
- Handcrafted extra low phase noise OCXO Made in Germany
- Generates a very high slew-rate square wave signal for superior lock precision
- Four simultaneous usable reference clock outputs with 50 ohms (2x) and 75 ohms (2x) impedance for maximum compatibility
- Galvanic isolation of the independently switchable BNC clock outputs for optimum interference immunity
- Sub-Hz optimized, lowest noise power supplies for every section of the circuitry
- Integrated international power supply
- DC input for finetuning through an external power supply unit
- Self-explanatory user interface
- Optional mounting kit for installation in 19” studio racks (1RU)
- Developed and manufactured in Germany
Pro Audio: Connection via MC3+ USB Interface
High End Audio: Direct Connection
High End Audio: Connection via MC3+ USB Interface