'70s SeriesDrawmer 1976 Stereo 3-Band Saturation and Width Processor
1976 Stereo 3-Band Saturation and Width Processor
Detailed product description coming soon!
- Powerful 3 Band all-analog saturation for adding warmth
- Designed to inject character to your audio reminiscent of 1970’s era gear and remove the sanitized harshness that digital recordings suffer from.
- 3 band fully adjustable Stereo Width provides controllable depth and presence to you mix.
- Fully Variable Crossover controls between the bands allows you to tune for different amounts of independent saturation across the full frequency range.
- Genuine stereo operation with one set of controls for both channels.
- Can operate in Stereo and Mono.
- The Mono switch helps highlight problems within the stereo mix.
- Internal Low Hum Toroidal Linear Power Supply with Voltage Selector Switch.
- Classic Drawmer Build Quality with Rugged Steel Chassis and Alluminium Front Panel.
- Designed and manufactured by Drawmer in the UK.
Images (click to expand)
|Input Impedance||20k Ohms or greater|
|Maximum Input Level||+18dBu|
|Output Impedance||<100 Ohms|
|Maximum Output Level||+21dBu into 10k Ohms Load|
|Frequency Response||20Hz to 20kHz +/-0.2dB|
|% DISTORTION (THD & NOISE)||@ 1kHz 0dB (ref +4) 0.006%|
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||230Volt or 115V at 50-60hZ, 15VA|
|Dimensions||482mm (W) x 44mm (H) x 202mm (D)|
|Weight||5.7lbs / 2.6 kg|