Drawmer 1974 Stereo Parametric Equalizer
1974 Stereo Parametric Equalizer
Detailed product description coming soon!
- Vintage-style four band Parametric Equalisation which takes it’s inspiration from 1970’s-era analog gear.
- Delivers classic sonic clarity and control at an affordable price.
- Genuine linked stereo operation with one set of controls for both channels.
- Indented and accurate potentiometers, providing precision for quick and simple recall.
- Variable low and high cut filters allow you to perfectly tune out any undesirable signals.
- Fully variable bandwidth provides absolute control for the parametric mid bands.
- Switchable slope plus low peak settings allows you to adjust the focus and magnify the bottom end.
- True hardware bypass for accurate A/B comparisons.
- Internal Low Hum Toroidal Linear Power Supply with Voltage Selector Switch.
- Classic Drawmer Build Quality with Rugged Steel Chassis and Aluminium Front Panel.
- Designed and manufactured by Drawmer in the U.K.
Images (click to expand)
|Input Impedance||20k Ohms or greater|
|Maximum Input Level||+26dBu|
|Output Impedance||<100 Ohms|
|Maximum Output Level||+26dBu into 10k Ohms Load|
|Frequency Response||20Hz to 20kHz +/-0.2dB|
|Crosstalk||< -75dB @ 1kHz|
|% DISTORTION (THD & NOISE)||@ 1kHz 0dB (ref +4) 0.007%|
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||230Volt or 115V at 50-60hZ, 15VA|
|Dimensions||482mm (W) x 44mm (H) x 202mm (D)|
|Weight||6.2lbs / 2.8Kgs|