A Designs ATTY
The ATTY is a low-cost, no-noise, compact device designed for audio level control. It can be connected to any audio system requiring output gain control. This gives you additional power over your sound environment.
The ATTY is easy to use and seamless to connect. It is a convenient solution for controlling audio from a variety of sources. It features dual audio INs and OUTs, a level control knob, and a mute button.
- Line Level Control for an input to prevent clipping. Use it between a guitar amp/bass amp/keyboard/mic preamp and the inputs of your A/D converter.
- Place it in back of one of our tube preamps and explore different in/out level combinations without overloading your other gear.
- Use it as a Level Control to control a pair of powered monitors. The quick mute switch can come in handy as a cough drop!
- Use it as a passive line level control for extension speakers.
- Explore the many possibilites that ATTY has to offer in a recording envirnoment… OR check out our rackmount version, the ATTY2’D
|100% passive line attenuator
|Does not color or negatively affect sound quality
|Convenient, one-knob stereo level control
|Transparent, noise-free level control for any line-level source
|Desktop powered monitor control
|Super handy Mute/Panic button prevents speaker-damaging thumps or feedback
|Prevent digital overs caused by high-output preamps
|Control output levels while maintaining high-gain input signal
|Compact size fits easily in small spaces
|Two balanced Neutrik XLR/TRS combo jacks
|Two balanced XLR outputs
|Rugged metal casing
|Dimensions (W/H/D): 4-1/2'' x 1-1/2'' x 3''
|Weight: 0.7 lbs