Monitor Controllers CMC2 Monitor Controller
CMC2 Monitor Controller
The CMC2 possesses all of the critical features of Drawmer’s popular MC2.1 and MC3.1 monitor controllers, including superlative fidelity, balanced stereo inputs, a 3.5mm unbalanced stereo aux input (with independent volume control), mix check facilities (phase reverse, summed mono, & dim), and support for two sets of stereo monitors, a subwoofer, and volume-independent headphones. It leaves off the MC2.1 and MC3.1’s additional features, making it more cost-effective and well-suited to smaller studios.
Most importantly, the CMC2 uses the same transparent audio circuitry that Ivor Drawmer and his engineering team developed for their hugely popular MC2.1 and MC3.1 monitor controllers. Its sound, or really lack of sound, is exactly what smaller studios so often lack and why they so often fail to produce recordings that successfully translate to other systems. Of course, smaller studios are often on a tight budget, and some of the advanced features of the MC2.1 and MC3.1 are unnecessary for their needs. The new Drawmer CMC2 fits its niche perfectly, giving small studio owners big studio sound at a price they can afford.
- Compact monitoring controller
- Ultra low noise and transparent circuit design.
- Linear power supply with low hum toroidal transformer and internal voltage selector switch.
- 2 stereo balanced speaker outputs, plus a dedicated mono speaker/sub-woofer output.
- Mix checking facilities including Phase Reverse, Mono, Dim, Mute.
- Parallelled custom quad pots on main and headphone level controls for excellent channel matching and smooth feel.
- Three inputs including two TRS Jack and 3.5mm jack.
- One headphone amplifier with dedicated level control.
- Rugged steel chassis and stylish brushed aluminium cover.