DrawmerPower Amps CPA-50
The CPA-50 Stereo Power Amp is the perfect partner for any passive speaker, and especially in the studio with a set of passive cube monitors.
Sitting between your monitor controller/ pre-amp and a pair of passive speakers, the high performance Class D amplifier delivers 25Wrms per channel into 8 ohms (50Wrms per channel into 4ohms) and offers features including thermal, overload and power up/power down protection and fault indication. With just a 6.5” square footprint, the CPA-50 blends seamlessly with a pair of Yamaha NS10 or Auratone 5C monitor types, for example, and is small and light enough to fit into a bag to take anywhere.
The CPA-50 can also function as a 100Wrms into 8ohms Monoblock (set via internal jumpers), which allows the system to operate in bi-amped or bridged modes.
- 50+50Wrms into 4 Ohms.
- 25+25Wrms into 8 Ohms.
- 1x100W into 8 Ohms bridged mode.
- Use as a Stereo amplifier or as a Monoblock in Bridged/Bi-Amp Modes (via internal jumpers).
- Balanced Neutrik XLR input.
- Efficient, low heat design with Low Power Consumption. Consumes only 6W of power when idling and <0.5W when in standby mode.
- Thermal, voltage overload and current overload protection. Standby, fault and bridge indicators.
- Rugged steel chassis. Desktop unit that can be stacked.
- Compact and Portable.
- Dimensions: L 165mm (184mm including connectors) x W 165mm x H 51mm.