Bettermaker Mastering Limiter
The Bettermaker Mastering Limiter
The Limiter has 3 sections that are essential to make a perfect master. All of them are recallable by the internal memory and a plugin that also handles automation.
Section 1: Analog Mastering Limiter
- 100% analog signal path
- intelligent and manual release
- variable mix between limiting and clipping
- possibility to turn off the clipping section, so you can clip with you favorite AD or other.
Section 2: Color, for giving that special flavor to your mix
- Two color modules introducing different saturation that can be used simultaneously
- Color 1 with Majority of odd harmonics
- Color 2 with Majority of even harmonics
- Both color sections can be internally EQed so for example you can present more odd harmonics in the low end to give the mix more bite and sweeten the highs with the even harmonics at the top end.
Section 3: Metering, an additional screen in your studio.
As it’s a touchscreen it also utilizes control functions of the Mastering Limiter. You can view your gavotte set of stats.
- Input, output and reduction
- VU full screen or scaled
- LUFS (Short term, Integral, Loudness Range, view in time)
- K metering
- 31 Band FFT analyzer
- Correlation meter
- Two points of measurement, the output of the Limiter or the plugin
- and more…