Bettermaker EQ502R Equalizer
The 502P Equalizer available in Remote Only version for dramatically reduced cost!
Besides their pure analog signal paths, these units have a full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets, which you can recall with one touch.You can save your settings in the internal memory of the EQ as well as in your D.A.W and in your project with your AUTOMATION. There is also have an A/B comparison function from the plugin.
- Stereo Pultec section- Shelf filters based upon legendary construction, offered in combined, matched stereo, with all the features including separate boost and attenuation.
- Full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets.
- USB link to use the EQ’s just as you would use a plugin, including Automation.
- AU, VST, RTAS (32 & 64 bit) supported
- A/B comparison function
- Steel screen isolators for maximum separation of digital and analog sections.
- 7 factory presets to get you started!
|Frequency response:||5Hz to 100kHz (-0.5dB)|
|Dynamic range:||more than 106 dB|
|S/N ratio:||more than 104 dB|
|THD+N:||less than 0.004%|
|Input impedance:||10k Ohm unbalanced, 20k Ohm balanced|
|Output impedance:||100 Ohm unbalanced, 200 Ohm balanced|
|Max input level:||+24dBu balanced or +18dBu unbalanced|
|Max output level:||+24dBu balanced or +18dBu unbalanced|
|Unity gain:||balanced: 0dB, unbalanced: -6dB|
|P EQ low freq. range:||20, 30, 60, 100Hz|
|P EQ high freq. range:||3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 12, 16 kHz|
|P EQ high cut freq:||5, 10, 20 kHz 6db/oct|
|Preset storage capacity:||399 presets|