Bettermaker EQ232P MKII
The Bettermaker EQ232P combines a pultec-style passive equalizer with parametric filters for a very versatile signal path. Besides their pure analog signal paths, these units have a full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets, which you can recall with one touch.You can save your settings in the internal memory of the EQ as well as in your D.A.W and in your project with your AUTOMATION. There is also have an A/B comparison function from the plugin.
Between EQ232P and EQ232P MKII we took a huge step improving this amazing EQ even more. There is over 30 changes and improvements in construction, firmware and software. This is by far our most complex and perfect product and by it’s sound and functionality compared to it’s price the unit presents huge value to a professional engineer.
Bettermaker® EQ 232P features:
- 10 filters (5 on each channel) based on classic designs including 2 famous Pultec sections, 2 Highpass filters and 4 parametric filters with wide frequency ranges.
- Pultec section- Shelf filters based upon legendary constructions, offered in combined, matched stereo, with all the features including separate boost and attenuation knobs.
- Full digital recall with 999 cells for your own presets.
- USB link to use the EQ’s just as you would use a plugin, including Automation. AU, VST, RTAS, AAX (32 & 64 bit) supported
- A/B comparison function
- Fully isolated analog and digital path for maximum separation of these two worlds.
- Stereo, Dual Mono, or M/S modes
- 7 factory presets to get you started
- Improved 24 dB headroom.
|Frequency response:||5Hz to 100kHz (-0.5dB)|
|Dynamic range:||more than 106 dB|
|S/N ratio:||more than 104 dB|
|THD+N:||less than 0.004%|
|Supply voltage:||110V AC 50/60Hz or 230V AC 50Hz (depending on model)|
|Power consumption:||15 W|
|Input impedance:||10k Ohm unbalanced, 20k Ohm balanced|
|Max input level:||+24dBu balanced or +18dBu unbalanced|
|Max output level:||+24dBu balanced or +18dBu unbalanced|
|Unity gain:||balanced: 0dB, unbalanced: -6dB|
|High-pass filter:||12db/oct 18...200Hz (variable)|
|EQ 1 freq. range:||45...1000Hz|
|EQ 1 gain:||-15...+15dB|
|EQ 1 bandwidth:||0.2oct...3oct|
|EQ 2 freq. range:||650...15000Hz|
|EQ 2 gain:||-15...+15dB|
|EQ 2 bandwidth:||0.2oct...3oct|
|P EQ low freq. range:||20, 30, 60, 100Hz|
|P EQ high freq. range:||3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 12, 16 kHz|
|P EQ high cut freq:||5, 10, 20 kHz 6db/oct|
|Preset storage capacity:||399 presets|